Thursday, 19 March 2009

Rushed off my feet.. Thinking... Glass & Crochet

It appears today that I'm not the only one who has been rushed off their feet today... there's been lots of rushing about here and here....maybe it's the fact that the official first day of Spring is only around the corner or is it because we're all caught up with planning our annual Spring Clean ( Ahem !) ? Thinking can be extremely tiring ...Well, I find it extremely tiring, especially when you have the responsibility to think for everyone else in your household too ! Consequently, this post is not to lengthy.....but I thought I would show you this...



::Fused Glass pendant with Wire Crochet Chain::

I am unable to take the credit for the fused glass pendant - this was made by my mother-in-law, the chain however I crocheted using silver plated copper wire. Right, better just organise my thoughts for tomorrow, otherwise there's the potential I could deliver the wrong child, to the wrong place at the wrong time !