Tuesday, 24 March 2009

"The UK's Only Dedicated Crochet Magazine...."

.....is here !!For a few years now I've subscribed to several US crochet magazines - Crochet Today and Interweave Crochet so, I'm not sure why it's taken so long for a publisher to realise the gap in the market here . I've taken out a subscription, so it arrived on Saturday. There is a nice interview with Claire Montgomerie who blogs here, as well as a pretty girl's bolero pattern designed by her. I was very inspired by her workspace...which has given me the push I need to sort a designated space out for me ! There are also quite a few patterns contributed by US designers, so I am looking forward to seeing how the magazine progresses on the UK designer front, as it's such an opportunity to show case home grown talent this side of the pond.