Friday, 3 April 2009

Across the Pond

I thought I would share with you some sweet crochet that I am packaging up to send my very dear friend in New York City as an Easter present. I met this lovely lady on a long haul flight to New York 25 years ago this summer, and we have kept in touch ever since. I've been fortunate enough to make a few trips across the pond at Thanks Giving to see her, and those memories have been very special. So I'm packaging up a few crochet decorations for an Easter Tree...
A few carrots.....A few eggs....


And finally this....


I'm also packaging an extra corsage for my friend's neighbour, who made and sent my girls some lovely bead necklaces for Christmas.


I'm also going to attach these...

My lovely "Moo" cards that I ordered recently using my photos on flickr ....I plan to use them for my exhibition too as labels and cards to take away...I'm very pleased with them and am thinking of getting some postcards printed of my wire flickr gallery too.

Anyway....better get to it as I'm going to have to make a speedy dash to the post office, otherwise they'll never make it !