Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Friendship, Memories and Fun

A short post, as I seem to have been on the go non-stop since last Thursday, and am now paying the price of pushing my limits ...consequently my body has reminded me I am still in recovery phase, which is sometimes difficult to remember when these days I am feeling so much better! So, the past few days I have had to rest..not only to recover , but also to prepare for this weekend. The seaside is beckoning again , as are some more seaside scumbles which are currently a WIP. This time, two families will be heading off together for a weekend of friendship, memories and fun. I'm also on the hunt for some very specific beachcombing finds too - driftwood....but more of that next week.

So, for now I shall look forward to beaching combing here ....


And some paced crochet therapy here....


I am sure I will return revitalised for all that next week has to offer .