Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Exhibition Countdown

It is exactly 22 days until my exhibition here.
It's a joint exhibition, over 4 days, with three other artists.

One of the artists I am exhibiting with is a friend who creates beautiful mosaics . Following her Open Studios event last year I commissioned her to make me a small framed piece of work....



...but I am saving my pennies for a larger piece, for the garden. I would encourage you to have a look at her work here, as she is very talented.

In terms of my plans for the exhibition, I think things are going to plan. I have several large fiber freeform pieces to hang, as well as some smaller framed pieces and several new pieces of crocheted silver plated wire jewellery. ...but all to be kept under wraps until the big day ...when I will have my very own "Ta dahh " moment !