Monday, 11 May 2009

Parcels in the Post

Well I thoroughly enjoyed my first Blog Swap organised by Silkie Sue ( Thank-you !) who partnered me with Bex, from Bex Buttons....a real treat as she also has a passion for buttons too.
My parcel arrived on Friday filled with lots of lovely goodies.

My first parcel contained a lovely bracelet , embellished with buttons, and which was the perfect fit as you can see here...





My other parcels contained some lovely hand sewn gifts all made from vintage and recycled material which I loved.




Firstly, these lovely coasters...embellished with buttons, and already in use..


Then, this lovely purse, using a recycled vintage print from a T-towel...and filled with buttons...what could be better ?







And then, to top it all off, the piece de resistance......and so very thoughtfully put together....

a crochet hook holder !










And, what I loved about it most,was it also had a needle keeper as part of the design.....
.....just perfect to keep everything together, and as you can see,





it is already filled with my many spare hooks.....






So, thank-you Bex, it was lovely being your swap !