Monday, 14 September 2009

Virtual Tours

You may remember back here that I blogged about a few pieces of work I submitted to take part in the Sydney Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef.
The exhibition has now drawn to a close, and alas with all the chaos summer was, I just didn't get the time to hop on a plane and visit the exhibition myself !
Happily though, there are quite a few people who did, and who also took loads of photos and videos of the exhibition, and so I managed to find time to take a virtual tour instead.

So, whilst on my virtual tours I came across this , and very kindly, I have been given permission to post the link for you all to enjoy too....and if you look very carefully,amongst the white coral exhibit...about 1minute 20 into the slide show .....you can just make out some luminous pink  in the fore front....
....I knew that yarn would come in handy one day !

(p.s thought I'd update you on the raspberry & chocolate cake....I had no end of taste testers available..all who agreed it was infact a success !
The chocolate frosting was made as per p11 of the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook !)