Friday, 20 November 2009

"Making a List, Checking it twice...!"

Just time for a quick hello !
The week has been spent labelling, packing and sewing in preparation for ...


The last couple of weeks have been chaotic, but now everything is ready to be packed into the car very early tomorrow morning for the drive up to Peterborough.
List upon list has been written and re-written and finally tonight after having a pratice run at setting up my stall everything has been ticked off and all systems are go.

Here is a small sneak preview of a small corner of my stall, and I have the camera packed and ready for taking lots of photos of tomorrow's event. I'm looking forward to meeting all the other designer makers and may even get a chance to do some Christmas Shopping  !



So for now, I shall leave you as I head off  for an early night ready for an early start and if you are able to make it tomorrow, please pop by and say hello .