Friday, 13 November 2009

Super Quick Christmas Crochet


Just time to show you my latest idea...having realised I'm leaving it a bit short on time to make my  presents this year I've decided super quick Christmas crochet projects are the answer. So with this in mind, this arrived through the Hook and Scumble letterbox recently...







It's a gorgeous little book with some very clever finger puppets in. The patterns look simple enough to follow, which is definately what I need as my head is in a hundred and one other places at the moment. So I have visions of crocheting fingers puppets that will fit on little fingers in order to act out various nursery rhymes. If time I'd like to sew some little drawstring bags to store each set in ...infact  I think I'm going to have to make myself a whole set too, the difficulty will be in choosing which ones !