Friday, 11 December 2009

Handmade Christmas & A Winner !

Helloooo!
I hope you are all well, not feeling to overwhelmed with the prospect of all the things needing to be done between now and the "Big Day." This year, I have, in the words of my friend's mother, decided "not to mind" and just do what I can do. So, with this new philosophy ,my handmade project for this year, still needs to be started, and I'm not going to fret about it !
I have however, really enjoyed reading about everyone else's lovely handmade Christmas decorations, ranging from quilts, to crochet, to cards and the adorable decorations that arrive proudly home from school and nursery.


I do though, have some handmade decorations to share with you from by-gone years that include,

Christmas Kit 2008...
A Pumpkin Patch felt decoration kit from here, bought last year at The Festival of Quilts



And a  CK Inspired Stocking,





And a Dandelion Designs "Twelve Days of Christmas" Redwork Stitchery Garland



And to top it all, I have made a start on my homemade festive fayre - courteousy of  our very own Country Markets Stall ...who said you couldn't have some help ?!

And now to the Winner !

Having totted up all the entries, and using the Random Generator.....
..the winner is...

Congratulations...please e-mail me your address and I can post your prize in time for Christmas .

Hope you have a great weekend,
I shall be at The Purple Poppy Gallery Christmas Show at Woburn Sands,
pop in if you're passing !