Monday, 22 November 2010

Stitch !

For the last few weeks I've been indulging my evenings with cross stitch and needlepoint having been inspired by Cath Kidston's latest book - "Stitch!" 


The book really is beautiful and contains some of Cath Kidston's signature designs translated into beautiful needlepoint or cross stitch designs.


For those who have not dabbled in either of these crafts, the book contains full instructions and pictures describing and illustrating both techniques.


The book comes with a kit for this delicate cross-stitched Garden Flowers Purse.



A few of the projects have already caught my eye.

I particularly love this Union Jack Needlepoint Cushion,


along with these gorgeous motif badges,


 and I couldn't resist the cute cherries,


as well as this pretty lavender heart...


...and my own is nearly finished,


All, in all a beautiful book


with some beautiful projects to "Stitch,"
to bring some colour
 to these cold, dark, winter evenings.