Thursday, 27 June 2013

"Simply Crochet"

Issue 7 of Simply Crochet Magazine is in the shops today - as a subscriber mine landed on my doorstep  on Saturday morning.


I've been particularly looking forward to this issue as I had been interviewed for a piece for the magazine on "Crochet as Art."


I thumbed through quickly to find the article and I must say I had felt it a privilege to be included as I'm a huge fan of the other artists featured.

This issue also contains a pattern of mine too based on the technique of hyperbolic crochet - a technique that I will be teaching at my July workshop at Cakestand & Crumb - more details here.

The photos of my work used for the article were inspired by the Norfolk Coast - this year however we're off  to a different coastline and I'm working on a collection of Crochet Graffiti to photograph there ...
.....but you will have to wait for that !