Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Valentine Crochet

My Valentine Crochet workshop at the lovely cakestand & crumb  is just around the corner.
This will be my first workshop there following the shop's refit - I will take pictures !

It's taken me a while to decide what to do in this workshop.
Last year in my workshop, time was spent crocheting heart bunting .

This year I've been thinking about flowers ...Roses of course....but something slightly different.

So this year, inspired by a plate in a vintage copy of my "Observer's Book of Wild of Flowers,"
I decided to design a pattern for one of my favourite wild flowers - The Dog Rose.

So, this year's class will be hooking their very own Vintage Inspired Wild Rose Brooch,
perfect to keep...or give to your Valentine if you can bear to part with it !